A beautiful jeep safari tour with majestic views of snow capped mountains, streams and an exquisite abundance of flora and fauna. The safari is passing through fruit valley, villages, old temples, tree lines, and the adventurous road will make your trip enjoyable and thrilling. Most difficult offroading experience for few of our guests but they are still remembering the wind of the grassland and blue mountain on every side. An ancient temple of Bijli Mahadev gives an animated look to who scene. Just sit at the peak and enjoy the view of Kasol Valley, Kullu Valley, a confluence of Beas and Parvati Rivers.
9 AM to 6 PM
Activity Itinerary / Inclutions
1. Go Physically Fitness and shouldn't have body ailment.
2. Maximum and Minimum preferred age 10 years to 45 years.
1. Professional English Speaking Guide/Driver.
2. Four Wheel Vehicle with Hard/Soft Cover.
3. Visit Jana Waterfall, Kothadhar Forest, Bijli Mahadev.
4. Offroading Bumps to Passengers.
5. Local Pahadi Lunch at the waterfall.
1. Any KInd Entry Fee Required to enter the Location.
2. Rescue operation Cost.
3. Any Damage is done by the adventurer.
What To Wear -
1. Warm clothes, Nothing else matters.
Four Wheel Drive !!!!
Location Information -
Activity Point – Kothadhar Forest. Maximum Elevation - 7200 ft, Food Points - Good, Other Attraction – Scenic Photography, Zip Line, Jana Waterfall, Naggar, Kullu, Bijli Mahadev, Apple Valley. View of Dhauladhar Range, Manikaran Valley, Confluence of Beas and Parvati River.
Preferred to -
1. Young Families to enjoy Food and dangerous mountains of Kullu.
2. Best for the groups of people love the breathtaking experience.