Get ready bright and early to meet your trek leader at a designated spot in Manali. Eat a good breakfast before this, and make sure you’re on time. This trek is 7 km long and will take 6 hours to complete. Start your trek from Manali and gradually walk up to Great waterfalls, through forests and meadows dotted with huts. Take your time to breathe in the crisp mountain air and take in spectaculars views of the Himalayas in every direction. As you move away from the town and into the wild, all you’ll hear is the sound of your footsteps, the chirping of the birds, and the gurgling streams. On the way, you will stop for a light lunch under the shade of the many trees that provide the perfect resting place. As you approach Great waterfalls, you will be greeted by the thundering roar of the water. You’ll have some time to enjoy the waterfall and visit the Jogni Mata Mandir, before retracing your footsteps to Manali. The trip ends once you reach Manali.
10 AM to 3 PM
Activity Itinerary / Inclutions
1. Physically Fit and shouldn't have body ailment.
2. Maximum and Minimum preferred age 6 years to 45 years.
3 Maximum and Minimum preferred weight 25 Kg to 90 Kg.
1. Professional Trekking Guide.
2. Visit Vashisth Hot water Spring and Temple. Instructor.
3. Assorted Scenic Trail.
1. Any Entry Fee Required to enter the Location.
2. Rescue operation Cost.
3. Any Damage to the equipment.
What To Wear -
1. Preferred trekking suite or Sportswear, Sports/Hiking Shoes.
2. Avoid Sarees, Slippers Etc.
Location Information -
Activity Point – Jogni Waterfall. Maximum Elevation - 7200 ft, Food Points - Good, Other Attraction – Scenic Photography, Vashisth Hot Water Spring, View of Dhauladhar Range, Pir Panjal Range, Deo Tibba, Indrasen.