Paragliding In Manali Highlights
1. Take-off from the highest paragliding site in Manali based at a height of 8000 ft.
2. Admire more than 5 majestical Himalayan peaks while gliding through the skies
3. Get a stunning video shot on a Go-Pro camera (Optional) to Capture some memories
4. Get guidance from an experienced instuctor who will ensure a hassle-free experience
1. Physically and mentally fit.
2. Maximum and Minimum preferred age 12 years to 45 years.
3. Maximum and Minimum Preferred weight 40 kg to 85kg.
1. Professional English Speaking Guide.
2. High Fly for 10 Minutes.
3. Brief Safety instructions.
1. Any Ticketing Required to enter the Location.
2. Rescue operation Cost.
3. Any Damage to the equipment.
4. Transfer from Manali Town.
5. Camera Fee 500 extra (Go Pro)
What To Wear -
1. Preferred trekking suite or Sportswear, Sports/Hiking Shoes.
2. Avoid Sarees, skirts, Slippers Etc.
Glider, Paragliding Harness, Helmet.
Location Information -
Activity Point –Dhobhi Manali - Kullu National highway
8:00AM - 10:00AM & 5:00PM
Preferred to -
1. To all adventure addicts.