Experience the thrill of paragliding in the Himalayan skies as you oversee the mesmerizing bird's eye view of Kullu Manali. Gliding in the midst of snow-capped peaks, open blue sky and the mystical views of the valleys around is an experience that will be one of its own kind. Paragliding is one of the most exciting adventure sports. One can enjoy the paragliding with the pilot and can do high fly up to 8000ft from the ground level.
Any beginner can do this paragliding with the pilot, which is called a tandem ride. It is done in different areas in Kullu valley, The most famous areas for paragliding are Dpbhi, Solang Valley, Kothi, Majach, and Raison.
0 Hours 15 Min
8 AM to 12 PM
Private / Individual
Activity Itinerary / Inclutions
1. Physically and mentally fit.
2. Maximum and Minimum preferred age 12 years to 45 years.
3. Maximum and Minimum Preferred weight 40 kg to 85kg.
1. Professional English Speaking Guide.
2. High Fly for 10 Minutes.
3. Brief Safety instructions.
1. Any Ticketing Required to enter the Location.
2. Rescue operation Cost.
3. Any Damage to the equipment.
4. Transfer from Manali Town.
5. Camera Fee 500 extra (Go Pro)
What To Wear -
1. Preferred trekking suite or Sportswear, Sports/Hiking Shoes.
2. Avoid Sarees, skirts, Slippers Etc.
Glider, Paragliding Harness, Helmet.
Location Information -
Activity Point –Dhobhi Manali - Kullu National highway