River Rafting in Manali is one adrenaline-pumping reaction that draws adventure seekers from all over the country. A thrilling experience awaits you as you embark upon the meandering course of the Beas River. The stunning scenery flanked on both sides of the river is another spectacle to behold while you maneuver your raft along the calm waters.
9 AM to 5 PM
Activity Itinerary / Inclutions
1. Physically Fit and shouldn't have body ailment.
2. Maximum and Minimum preferred age 12 years to 45 years.
3 Maximum and Minimum preferred weight 35 Kg to 120 Kg.
1. Professional River/Raft Guide.
2. Safety Equipment Briefing.
3.7 Km Rafting on Beas River.
1. Rescue operation Cost.
2. Any Damage to the equipment.
3. Transfer from Manali Town.
What To Wear -
1. Preferred trekking suite or Sportswear, Sports/Hiking Shoes.
2. Avoid Sarees, Slippers Etc.
3. Carry Extra Clothes and towel. Changing Room is available at ending Point.
Raft, Helmet, Life Jacket,
Location Information -
Activity Point- Babeli-Kullu. Maximum Elevation - 3200 ft, Food Points - Good, Other Attraction – Scenic Photography, Dobhi Paragliding, Beas River, Kullu Valley, Vaishno Devi Temple.