Experience one of the most ancient mode of transport in the majestic Solang valley of Manali which is famous for the thrilling adventure activities.
Activity Timings: You can avail the activity anytime between 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Location: Solang valley to Angni Mahadev Temple.
Durration: 1 hour
Explore the picturesque view of the Solang Valley. This will surely resonate in your memories for a long time. Snow-capped mountain and Deodar trees make the land into a heaven piece. The heavy flow of Solang Nalah washes your thoughts before you enter the most beautiful snow valley of Manali - Solang Valley. Enjoy the beautiful isolation of mountains that capture every wondering traveler.
10 AM to 5 PM
Activity Itinerary / Inclutions
1. Have the stamina to sit on the horse.
1. Horse Riding.
2. Professional Guide to lead you to the painted valley of Manali.
3. Break time of 5 Minutes at two stop points.
1. Any Ticketing Required to enter the Location.
2. Rescue operation Cost.
3. Any personal Damage/loss.
What To Wear -
1. Warm Clothes or Sports Wear, casual can also work, Sports/Hiking Shoes.
2. Avoid Sarees, Skirts, Etc.
Location Information -
Activity Point - Solang Valley. Maximum Elevation - 8400 ft, Food Points - Good, Other Attraction – Scenic Photography, Cable Ropeway, Anjani Mahadev Falls.
Preferred to -
This Activity is for all Endless Breathtaking Views Of Nature.