Packed with snow and a myriad of bird life early on in the season, the Lamadugh trek is an ideal trek to introduce oneself to the undeniable allure of trekking. The trek is the perfect activity for a day spent outdoors and for escaping the crowds that Manali attracts.
Gaining a height of over 9000ft in 5 hours, the Lamadugh trek takes us through everchanging vistas. Starting from the famous Hadimba Temple, the trail winds through Pine, Oak, Horse Chestnut, Maple, and Cedar forests to come to picturesque glades with sweeping views of Manali, the Manalsu glacier, the Dhauladhar and Pirpanjal ranges including Hanuman Tibba, Deo Tibba and Rohtang Pass.
1. Physically Fit to hike on Steep trails for 4kms.
2. Maximum and Minimum preferred age 10 years to 45 years.
1. Professional English Speaking Guide.
2. Visit Hadimba Devi Temple, Dhungri Village, and Beautiful Mountains.
3. Assorted Scenic Trail.
4. Packed Lunch.
1. Any Ticketing Required to enter the Location.
2. Rescue operation Cost.
3. Any Damage to the equipment.
4. Transfer from Manali Town.
What To Wear -
1. Preferred trekking suite or Sportswear, Sports/Hiking Shoes.
2. Avoid Sarees, Slippers Etc.
Location Information -
Activity Point – Lamadug. Maximum Elevation - 9000ft, Food Points - None, Other Attraction – Scenic Photography, Hadimba Temple, Dhangri Village, Top Views of Manali Town and Valley, View of Hampta Pass, Deo Tibba, Indrasen Peak, Beas River, Rohtang Pass.
Preferred to -
1. The trail is for average Hikers.
2. Do it Solo or with a small group.