An astounding peak that reaches up to 4,220m (13,845ft), the Patalsu Peak boost of its scenic beauty and enchanting appeal. Located within the close proximity of the picturesque Kullu Valley, this soaring peak makes for an ideal trekking destination and is also one of the most sought after trekking destinations in the region.
With moderate to challenging gradients, it entices a large number of trekkers from across the country. Though considered as a difficult one, the trekkers get rewarded with promising views and an amazing experience after completing this trek.
7 AM to 5 PM
Activity Itinerary / Inclutions
1. Physically Fit to hike on Steep trails for 10kms.
2. Maximum and Minimum preferred age 14 years to 45 years.
1. Professional Trekking Guide.
2. Visit Solang Valley, Village and Beautiful Mountains.
3. Assorted Scenic Trail.
4. Packed Lunch.
1. Any Entry Fee Required to enter the Location.
2. Rescue operation Cost.
3. Any Damage to the equipment.
4. Transfer from Manali Town.
What To Wear -
1. Preferred trekking suite or Sportswear, Sports/Hiking Shoes.
2. Avoid Sarees, Slippers Etc.
Location Information -
Activity Point – Patalsu Peak. Maximum Elevation - 14000ft, Food Points - None, Other Attraction – Scenic Photography, Solang Valley, Solang Village, Nehru Kund, Views of Pir Panjal Mountian Range, Rohtang Pass, Hampta Pass, Indrasen Peak.
Preferred to -
1. The trail is only for above average Hikers
2. Activity Manali’s favorite one day Trek, do it with your Gang/Team.